Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will make something you wrote better

I will make something you wrote better












About:

I will turn something you've written into something better. I have dual BAs in English and Classics from Lehigh University, and I am a voracious reader/writer. My skills are tested: I've taken the admissions essays of B-average students and turned them into pieces that attract the attention of top-30 colleges. If you're writing in English and your work isn't being published in The Atlantic or The New York Times, I guarantee that I can make your essay/story/speech/whatever clearer, fresher, and more fun to read.

$5 per 500 words. I can do longer on request.

This gig is not for writing from scratch. You provide the piece; I provide the pizzazz. 

Reviews


virgiliuweb:It was a great experience

bingeclock:Excellent experience on this end too. Great buyer. Happy to help.

vlad7775:Great Seller, delivered early \u0026 gave me exactly what I needed... thanks Billy ;)

bingeclock:You're welcome. Great experience on this end too. My pleasure.

cemoneglinton:Always a pleasure... Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment