Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will professionally edit a document of any length in 24 hours

I will professionally edit a document of any length in 24 hours












About:

Do you need an entire book, college essay, or other document edited FAST? Do you need it completed TODAY? Look no further - I'm the editor for you. I edit line by line for grammar, syntax, spelling, typos, and more! If there's an error - I'll find it and correct it!

Orders will be returned to you within 24 hours (or sooner with gig extras!!), and include a copy of my changes and a retyped copy!

Edits Included
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Typos & Technical Errors
  • Spelling
  • Syntax
  • Sentence Structure
  • Word/Sentence Variety
  • Vocabulary
  • And much, much more!!

Qualifications
BA in Creative Writing for Entertainment
MA in Creative Writing
10 + Years editing experience
Previous work includes: Disney, Star Trek, Pocket Books, Air Jordan's, and more!

MY RATE (Per 1000 words)
$5 - Full Editing

TIME FRAME
24 Hours or less


HAVE QUESTIONS?
Not sure how to order? Want something extra? Need an exact quote? Message me for immediate assistance!


NOTICE
Images not included.

Reviews


kagankatan:Evrything , perfect experience\n

pencilprincess7:Thank you again for the order and the generous tip! I look forward to working with you again soon!

iqsha_com:Thanks a lot!

pencilprincess7:Thank you!

blessedinside:Thanks for accommodating me.


No comments:

Post a Comment