Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will be your professional book editor and proofreader

I will be your professional book editor and proofreader












About:

Fiction and Non-fiction Books and e-Books

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDERS

With over 20 years of PROFESSIONAL writing, editing and proofreading  experience, I assure you that you'll be happy with my service! I work with all of the major New York book publishing houses. 

For just $5-- PROFESSIONAL proofreading/editing services with 24 hour turnaround time (24 hours for 275 words). Order now for one round of proofreading and editing!

Grammar/punctuation, clarity, continuity, syntax while retaining your author's voice. 

Please message me for detail. Send one chapter for starters to see how we will work together.

Please send WORD FILES.

I will deliver both a Microsoft TRACKED document displaying my  changes and a FINAL document ready for your use.

My gig does not include formatting.

-For work requiring significant rewriting, please see MY WRITING gig. This gig is not suitable.  PLEASE NOTE:  NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS MAY INCUR AN UPCHARGE.  CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS

-For smaller copyediting and proofreading work, please see my   EDIT and PROOFREADING-500 words gig.  This gig is not suitable.

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER(S)***

I look forward to collaborating...

         

Reviews


queenlygoddess:Mickey, kept me informed along the way. I found that to be commendable and the editing is great. My manuscript has a much better flow and I will be using Mickey's services again!

mickey129:Thank you for your wonderful review; I'm glad you like the result of our collaboration. It was a pleasure working with a cooperative author. You have a way with dialogue; keep up the good work. Best to you on your novel!

little2fern:Fast delivery and superb quality. \nShe delivered the first revision more than 10 days in advance of the deadline. Wow.\n- provided comments and useful tips throughout the entire writing.\n- though there were some technical issues, she tried her best to solve it with high efficiency.\n- she was super responsive and replied fast to every message.\n\n

mickey129:A responsive, collaborative and enthusiastic client. Though our software was a bit incompatible, we were able to end with a publishing house-ready first manuscript. Thank you for your patience and assistance. Looking forward to your first edition!

brunofig:It is great!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment