Monday, May 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit accurately and manually up to 5000 words (500 free)

I will proofread and edit accurately and manually up to 5000 words (500 free)












About:

Hi and welcome. I'm Simone, a native Italian speaker. I like to study foreign languages. I have studied English and Spanish for years.

Send me your Italian, Spanish or English:
  • Text
  • Pdf
  • Image with text
  • Audio
  • Video
and I will proofread and edit them for you.
 
What will I do for you?

  1. I will read all your text 
  2. I will proofread and edit accurately and manually up to 1500 words for $5, up to 3000 for $10 and up to 5000 for $15
  3. I will make your text perfect, accurate and error-free
  4. I will send it to you as soon as possible    


Don't hesitate and contact me!

High quality always
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

*If you have long texts
please contact me for a custom order*

Reviews


thomasvbruel:Outstanding Experience!

simoavolte:Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure to work for you!

reicabucos:Thank you!

simoavolte:Thank you too! It has been a pleasure to work for you!

guydebord:The best!


No comments:

Post a Comment