Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading












About:

HI & WELCOME ON BOARD!!!

I Sincerely Welcome You To Fiverr's #1 Proofreading & Editing Gig!

Did you know that 93.7% of people will instantly quit reading your article when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? That's the reason I work hard to make sure your  blog or article is perfect. With over 17 years of proofreading and editing experience, I can spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss. I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service first time! Order now! For just $5 you will get a fully professional proofreading and editing service.

24 hours turnaround guaranteed.
Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.
Microsoft yellow highlighting used as standard.
Novels, eBooks, articles, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.
Refund if no changes required.

Do you have more than *20,000* words? Simply inbox me before ordering.

I only provide technical assistance and guidance with regards to spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow.

Thanks.

Reviews


ngocduong18:Awesome, will order again!

writin_article9:sweet experience

nebestpal:A joy to work with!

writin_article9:Amazing Buyer\nBeautiful experience

ninalevchuk:All great


No comments:

Post a Comment