Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1500 words

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1500 words












About:

I am Daniella, a professional editor and proofreader. I'll proofread, edit, and revise your essay, article, assignment, proposal, or creative writing. If you've written it, I'll proofread it!

What I'll find and fix:

  • spelling errors
  • syntax problems
  • word choice
  • grammar
  • punctuation
  • sentence structure
  • word repetition
  • verb/subject agreement
  • tense


Delivery Documents

  • a print-ready document with all my edits included
  • a copy of your original document with changes tracked

About me:
I enjoy my work as an editor very much. An editor's responsibility is to recognize opportunities for improvement in the language we use to communicate with each other, and this often means much more than finding errors or correcting problems. 

I don't miss anything, and I'm very enthusiastic about making your work perfect *without* making it sound like someone else's writing.

P.S. I don't outsource! So, you can be sure your document is in safe and trusted hands. 

Reviews


cryptomogul:Very fast proofreader, thank you.

daniella234:Thank you, Christian. I look forward to working with you again.

kanu283:Great. Easy to work with

daniella234:Thanks for the awesome review.

kanu283:It’s always a pleasure! Excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment