Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do editing,formating,pdf job,unlimited reviews

I will do editing,formating,pdf job,unlimited reviews












About:

For better understanding contact me before ordering the gig. Your satisfaction is more important than money for me.


I love to do MS Word,MS excel PDF work. I want to give you the best, so don’t worry about quality of my work.

Why me ?

- I will deliver the order in 24 hours without any additional fees
- I will do the task with 100% accuracy
- 100% Confidentiality will be maintained
- I am available on Saturdays & Sundays even :)


Types of work I can do :

  • MS Excel and MS Word
  • Power point related job
  • Online Data Entry
  • Offline Data Entry
  • Copy/Paste Work
  • Business Cards details into MS Excel or MS Word Sheets.
  • PDF Conversion
  • PDF to Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • Scanned Pages to excel/Word
  • Data Mining
  • Web Research
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document.

Thanks for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to start work with you soon.


Tell me what you want in output, then I will come up with your work.
 

  • If the type of work you want me to do is not in the above list and if you are wondering whether I can help you with what you need, just send me a message and hopefully I can

Thankyou

Reviews


sasho1987:Excellent work. Thank you.

axad_josephian:Outstanding Experience!

sasho1987:Always happy to work with the seller. Perfect delivery every time.

axad_josephian:Outstanding Experience!

sasho1987:Amazing as always


No comments:

Post a Comment