Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will be your book editor line edit copy and proofreader

I will be your book editor line edit copy and proofreader












About:

I will professionally help develop your book, be your Book Editor, Blog Editor copy editor, and Professional Proofreader

Hi I’m Lucinda, an extensive editor with many years of proofreading, editing, and writing experience in both fiction and non-fiction, e-marketing, website copy, and much more. With over ten years of combined education and experience in editing, writing, marketing and teaching English with high skills and confidence, so would love to perfect your document of any kind.

I have a keen eye for detail, clarity, and consistency, which has made my clients very happy with my work. I am also a fervent reader

I'll check the document for:

  • Typographical Errors
  • Grammatical Mistakes
  • Run-On Sentences
  • Punctuation and Quotation Marks
  • Subject-Verb Disagreements
  • Sentence Fragments and Lengths
  • Spelling
  • Apostrophes
  • Comma Usage and Splices
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure

Etc

Note

All these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished!

I also use Ms Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.

This gig is mainly for books that need final polish and ready for publishing.

Order my gig and let's get started today

ORDER KNOW!

Reviews


eahandon:Thank you so much!

lucinda__:Thank's

wordpoint2:good with the seller great job

lucinda__:Thanks a lot

robert745:One of the few five stars worthy sellers on Fiverr. Recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment