Monday, May 28, 2018

I will proofread your english, german and russian texts

I will proofread your english, german and russian texts












About:

Please contact me before placing an order.

I am a German and Russian native speaker and will manually proofread and correct your texts of any kind.

Accepted formats for texts to be corrected are: .txt, .doc, .docx, .odt.

You will get a well proofread and corrected text back in .odt or .docx format with commentary and marks on the side, if you wish so.

Reviews


seleenaday:Great experience, strongly recommended!

seleenaday:Eine von wenigen auf fiverr die auch das hält was sie verspricht.

lana_f:Nice and polite customer, nice to work with. :) Thanks!

leatherotics:I'm so glad to find this excellent Translator ( More work in pipeline)

leatherotics:Thank you so much for German proof reading and fixing all the mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment