Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will be your poetry editor and beta reader

I will be your poetry editor and beta reader












About:

Note: For all kinds of slam poetry, please order the lyrical set. For all kinds of visual poetry, please order the contemporary set. For poems following a rubric, send me a message for a custom offer.

Poetry is one of the most impactful, vivid and efficient mediums. You can paint a picture, generate emotions and invent new ways to use the language in very few words or sometimes no words at all. 

What I'll be looking for when I'm reading and editing your poem can be summed up very easily:
1. Patterns: are they purposeful and do they create the effect you intend?
2. Form: is the form it's written in accurate for lyrical or innovative for contemporary?
3. Imagery: is it detailed enough to be vivid and include all senses while precise enough to not be drawn-out?
4. Rhyme: if it rhymes, is it subtle while enhancing the flow?
5. Words: are the words deliberate and unpredictable
6. Literary devices, are they used appropriately and do they convey the point you're trying to make?

I can't post or send links through Fiverr, though if you'd like a sample of my poem or an example of how I edit them, I'd be happy to send some.  

Reviews


nunoalges:This seller grasped the theme of poorly written poems and provided precious comments and valuable notes to improve each one of them. All the three raccoons are great at this!

mimie234:Thank you for your help. You have inspired me to polish up my writing skills and I must say you have a great eye for words and the mastery for poetic elements.\nThanks your gig is worth every penny! I look forward to order again.

adeimantus:Strong, detailed critique. Well done.

adeimantus:Strong critique. Recommended!

scardino711:It was good


No comments:

Post a Comment