Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will edit and perfect your book

I will edit and perfect your book












About:

Don't let my glasses and red pen frighten you. I'm totally here to help.

I truly get it. Your book is your baby. You love it and you want your readers to feel the same way. You are just about ready to show it off to the world. But, before you do, you want to make sure it's perfect and ready to be seen.

My goal with each project is the same: I want to be a partner in your success.

I have been a professional writer and editor for well over a decade. (Wow, I'm really getting up there...) I will work to ensure that your story - not your spelling or grammar - receives all the attention it deserves.

My rate is 1,000 words per gig. There is no limit to the number of words I will edit per project. The turnaround time varies and could be two days, a week or more. It depends on the length and how much editing the manuscript requires.

Message me today so I can create a custom offer just for you and I can start preparing your baby for its debut. Let's get to work!

Reviews


labby_02:Found a minimal spelling error. I gave an opportunity past the deadline. I will look elsewhere.

mompreneur13:Thanks for your order!

vblackwell:It was great working with this seller, Her editing services is superb. thank you for allowing me to share my story with the world.

mmtkamara:The seller deliver it on time.

mompreneur13:Great communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment