Monday, May 28, 2018

I will bring out the best out of it. My sincere passion is to give you quality and unique service. + See More

I will bring out the best out of it. My sincere passion is to give you quality and unique service. + See More












About:


As an excellent writer and editor, I offer in-depth proofreading and copy editing of your existing original writing to make it clearer and more readable. I promise excellent service, and I am very thorough.

What a copy editor does: Typically, copy editing involves correcting spelling, punctuation, grammar, terminology, jargon, and semantics, and ensuring that the text adheres to the publisher's style or an external style guide.

My proofreading/copy editing includes:
  1. Grammar
  2. Punctuation 
  3. Spelling
  4. Sentence structure 
  5. Readability
  6. Verb tense
  7. Consistent style

I have worked on items including: fictional work; non fictional, stories and many more.

In the meantime, allow me be another set of eyes for your text. Let me know how I can assist you and I'd be more than glad to help!

Reviews


sa579873:The seller is good to work with.

emilyrand:Thanks

rmcdirect1:She has done a great job in the past and continues to do excellent work all the way up to my last order!

emilyrand:Thanks a lot. You are the best. Thank you for the tip as well.

rmcdirect1:Emily is favulous. I have worked with her on different book projects and she is a PRO!


No comments:

Post a Comment