Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread 5000 words in either english or spanish.

I will proofread 5000 words in either english or spanish.












About:

Do you need something done within a couple of hours? Contact me to see if I'm available for a rush order and I will create a custom order for you!

I will proofread your document with up to 1000 words.


  • Top rated seller
  • Author of several EBooks
  • Hundreds of published articles for all kinds of niches


I don’t need to convince you of my experience as a writer. All you need to do is check my other gigs and you will see that I have worked with hundreds or satisfied customers from all over the world.


I will revise grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structures. I have plenty of experience in the field with EBooks, landing pages, websites and crowd funding pitches.


This gig is available for English and Spanish.

Important:

I only accept word document format!

Reviews


paulalexanders:As usual, excellent and quick work. Thanks.

startselect:Thanks for the new purchase and the tip!

alexoctanner:Repeat biz, great experience like usual!

startselect:Thanks for the recurrent purchases!

karelvidecky:Great service and communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment