Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will edit and proofread in english and spanish

I will edit and proofread in english and spanish












About:

I have been working as an editor for over two years now and I have edited several novels, websites, articles, documents, etc.

Some of the classes I took at the University that helped me improve as an editor include Morphology and Syntax, Grammar, Phonetics and Phonology, History, Culture, Analysis, Writing, and Linguistics (semantics, pragmatics, and the different approaches to linguistics and its theories through the years).

Reviews


marcofahim:Recommended .... very fast and great work.. thanks

paolafrancisco:Great client!

monstercra:Fantastic work!

paolafrancisco:Outstanding Experience!

marcofahim:Recommended .... very fast and great work.. thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment