Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document flawlessly and deliver your job on time.

I will proofread and edit your document flawlessly and deliver your job on time.












About:

 I will professionally edit and proofread your document


If you employ my services, you get my brilliant services coupled with many years of experience. i always treat my client's job with all confidentiality. i  I never outsource or share clients' work with third parties.


Editing novels and books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skill and education -

I accept;

Novels

Novellas

Fiction

Non-Fiction

Erotica

Cookbooks

Poetry


You get

A leading proofreader

A professional editor

Unequaled customer service

Incredible value


I fix and perfect

Spelling

Grammar

Punctuation

Consistency

Readability

Clarity & flow

Incorrect word usage

Poor sentence structure

Tenses


Service Type
  • Proofread & Edit

Reviews


billybarew17:Outstanding Experience!

precos_designs:wonderful experience!

scholar17:Satisfied and great turn around time for a last minute project!

precos_designs:Wonderful experience!

johne2210:Excellent, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment