Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will thoroughly proofread and edit 20,000 words in seven days with discount of $10

I will thoroughly proofread and edit 20,000 words in seven days with discount of $10












About:

I will thoroughly and diligently proofread and edit 1,500 words of your document to the required standard for $5.

Do you know that grammatical and typographical errors reduce the quality of your writing? However, there's no need to be worried because with my proofreading and editing service, you will get a second pair of eyes to scrutinize your document for grammar, punctuation, spelling, clarity and flow, inconsistencies, readability, tenses, and poor sentence structure while preserving the tone of your book. 

As a professional editor and author, I have helped and I'm still helping hundreds of authors to publish their books. 

I will make sure your document is organized properly and communicates clearly. This includes track changes and comments.


For larger project. Kindly contact me so that I can considerately create an affordable custom offer for you. 

This gig is explicitly for a good standard of English. If your document requires extensive editing or rewriting, please message me before ordering.

I'm always AVAILABLE and I proofread and edit books in all categories. Thanks!

Reviews


yolamars:Thank you!

jennyhills247:Outstanding Experience!

mcmillionrobert:A pleasure working with you, I'll surely work with you again

jennyhills247:Great buyer. Thanks, and I await your next order.

editor_betty:Thanks a lot for the help.


No comments:

Post a Comment