Monday, May 28, 2018

I will proofread polish translation for free

I will proofread polish translation for free












About:

Have you received Polish version of your text and something in it arouses your suspicion? Perhaps the layout is messed up or you word processor underlines some expressions? Or maybe you just want to make sure your translator was fair and did not google-translated entire file (trust me, some do).


Here is the deal:


  • Send me the file (translated from English to Polish only) without ordering the gig
  • I check for google translation, general giberrish and clear lousiness.
  • If the translation is free from above, you get my opinion and you do not pay for it. You have surety that translation is ready to be published and will not make any Polish speaker scratch his head.
  • If the translator tries to trick you, I will inform you about that. Than your order my gig and in return I send you the Word file with comments on marked mistakes + my opinion in English or Polish. With this file you will get a refund from Fiverr without a problem.

But remember, it is not a proofread job but rather a hopefully free of charge beta-reader opinion.

Reviews


sandorberes512:Great experience!

polishwords:Outstanding Experience!

miteno:very great to work with

polishwords:Thank you for ordering. Have a great evening:)

hd2638:Great experience !


No comments:

Post a Comment