Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Proofread, Edit, And Revise Your Document











About:

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and over 25 years of writing experience. I specialize in proofreading and editing emails, messages, presentations, or documents in English. If needed, I can provide minor rewrites. This means, if something is written incorrectly or needs "fine tuning", I will change it to make it grammatically correct. 



There are some sellers that offer 1,000 or even 2,000 words for their basic Gig. I offer up to 400 words for my basic $5 Gig Package because I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide.



I will:

  • check spelling.
  • check grammar.
  • check sentence structure.
  • provide minor rewrites, if I feel it's needed.



Please Note: 

  • I DO NOT accept orders over 1,500 words. If your document is over 1,500 words, I can recommend a seller for you.
  • I DO NOT write or rewrite content. If you want a rewrite, I can recommend a seller for you.
  • I DO NOT work with PDF files. I need either a Word, or a source file (e.g. .rtf, etc.)


I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

Oren made my article much better!

:

All good, nice and smooth. Thanks

:

I'm a repeat customer.

:

He is my to-go-gig for proofread, edit and revision of documents. Great work!

:

I had no problem with him at all. His job is very quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment