Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will read and critique your full length work (45,001-90,000 words)

I will read and critique your full length work (45,001-90,000 words)












About:

Send me your writing, be it a novel, novella, short story or other work of prose, and I will beta read and give an in depth critique of your work so that your work can be as strong as possible.  I will provide a fresh and unbiased set of eyes for your piece of literary work.  Constructive criticism is key for making a piece of writing the best than it can be!

You, the author, will have full ownership of the work once I have proofread and edited the work. You, the author, will have full commercial use of the edited work.

This listing is not for critiquing poetry, or for editing and proofreading services.

If you want a rush order, please contact me and I will work with your schedule to the best of my abilities. My rush fee is usually $10, but depending on the amount of work, it may be more.

I do NOT work on already published writing. Please make sure you have legal permission to have the work edited.  I also do not work on erotica. If your work contains graphic content, but you are not sure if it qualifies, please contact me and ask and I will try to work with you.

Reviews


brianmoreland:Huge thanks to k_strickler for beta reading my novella! I got exactly the constructive feedback I was hoping for. She pointed out the areas that I knew needed work, and some that I wasn't even aware of, and offered some wonderful ideas to fix the issues with story, characters, and prose. Hiring her to beta read was worth every penny.

annastrange:I needed a beta reader for my science fiction novella. k_strickler was brilliant ~ excellent attention to detail and clear communication. Will definitely be back for critiques of future works. Thanks so much!

adeimantus:Great beta reader! Clear, concise, thoughtful, honest and intuitive comments. Recommended!

sandor934:Seller was very good. Efficient. Fast. Great Value. Had lots of amazing suggestions for my novel. She really went the extra mile. I have some editing to do now. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.

postandrew:I really needed a quality critique of my work (from somebody who isn't a friend or relative), and that's exactly what I got. Ms. Strickler is professional, insightful, and fast. I would definitely hire her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment