Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will proofread or rewrite original english or chinese content

I will proofread or rewrite original english or chinese content












About:

Hi there! This is Kimberley. I am trilingual - I can speak and write English, Cantonese / Traditional Chinese and Mandarin / Simplified Chinese to a native level. I am experienced in proofreading / rewriting, translationtypinghand copying and transcription. Do check out my other gigs!

What I offer:
  • Proofreading / improving original content (e.g. CVs / short bios / website content / promotion scripts etc.)
  • Checking grammar, tensespellingpunctuation, sentence structure etc.
  • Overall flow & readability of the article
  • No outsourcing - all manually done by myself
  • 100% confidentiality

Note: Proofreading translated content is available in another gig!

Thank you very much for viewing my profile and considering (or buying) my service. Please contact me before placing an order to check availability regarding:
  • huge word counts
  • delivery within 24 hours (or less)

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


zzrabbits:It's always a pleasant experience to read words written by kimberley

kimberleyhkuk:It's a pleasure doing business with this repeat customer!

zzrabbits:Enjoy working with kimberley!

kimberleyhkuk:Thank you - Looking forward to more collaborations!

zzrabbits:another excellent work from kimberley!


No comments:

Post a Comment