Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will proofread french texts for you

I will proofread french texts for you












About:

Proofreading french files, books, etc. with following of the corrections or not, following your instructions.  

The prices are in the gigs and gigs description. 

If your files has more than 8 000 words, please contact me to get a custom offer. 

The starting  price is 20$ from 8 000 to 18 000 words and 5$ more each 10 000 words. (possibility to discuss the price and the delivery time as long as it's ok for both Parties) 

Please contact me for any question. 

Reviews


media_mogul:Excellent service! Generous and respectful buyer. Would highly recommend to anyone that has any troubles with French.

socuser:Outstanding service provided by aurelle97! She proofread quite a lot of words with high quality and a speedy delivery! Highly recommended!! A+++

aurelle97:Thank you very much, I hope to work with you again.

dimphil6:Excellent work, fast delivered! Thank you!

aurelle97:Thank you for your order and trust. I hope to work with you again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment