Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will read your novel and take notes.

I will read your novel and take notes.












About:

I'm a big reader and writer, and have been an editor for more than two years. This is your chance to have a real reader take a look at your story and provide detailed feedback. I will provide scene by scene (short stories) or chapter by chapter (novellas and novels) notes about what I liked, didn't like, thought was weird, or anything in your story you think you need help with. Concerned if your characters are believable or likable? I'll let you know.

I will provide notes in the form of a Word document, labeled by page and chapter, to give you detailed guidelines on what you need to look at in your story. If you prefer, I can make the comments right on the document itself.

Reviews


astandane:SC_Writer provided me with a lot of information from the perspective I was looking for. I was glad to receive her input and thoughts as I now have a different angle to work from :)\n

sc_writer:Great to work with!

wandersonfranci:Although she is very nice and polite, her critiques hurt a lot sometimes. But this is a good thing, because it is what we need from a beta reader. Honest and constructive opinions.\n\nThank you.

sc_writer:Thank you!

jeffabond:I needed someone to take a fresh look at the first third of my thriller manuscript, and the seller did exactly that. Great insights, very communicative about the status of the gig. I appreciated the reactions to how each chapter was working and call-outs of unclear plot points. Would certainly use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment