Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will improve your copy and make it shine.

I will improve your copy and make it shine.












About:

Let me improve and polish your writing. In addition to ensuring that it is grammatically correct, I will work with you to make it sound more professional, strike the right tone and make all of your points in an effective manner. I can make your prose shine.

Feel free to message me for examples of my published work.

I am comfortable editing on a very diverse array of topics including:
  • Finance
  • Bitcoin
  • Healthcare
  • Technical content
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel 

The types of copy I can help you improve include: 
  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • Business plans
  • Medical Journals
  • College admissions essays
  • ICO White Papers
  • Business school essays
  • Website copy 
  • Work projects
  • Whitepapers
  • Investor Decks

I'm happy to guide you depending on your needs, whether that's a light touch to help you get rid of grammatical errors or a more comprehensive edit including rewriting parts of your work.

Most people have poor writing skills. Work with a professional journalist so that your writing is an asset and doesn't thwart your desired goals.

Reviews


sselections:Brilliant! Thank you so much :)

dana_m19:Excellent client with clear communication! Would happily work with you again to take your press release to the next level!

dbenterprises:Great work! Very responsive!

drdeborahlkerr:Thank you! Did exactly as requested! And delivered fast ahead of deadline!

dana_m19:Deborah was great to work with. She expressed her needs very clearly and was readily available to answer any questions. I loved working with her on her article.


No comments:

Post a Comment