Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will help you in creating any written content.

I will help you in creating any written content.












About:

People make mistakes. It's natural. Would you like for others to stop pointing yours out? I am here to help you! 

I will professionally 
proofread and edit any document of up to 3000 words in 12 hours.

I have a B.A. in English language and literature, and 4 years of experience in this field. I have proofread and edited academic, technical and legal documents, brochures, blog posts, e-books, essays, etc.

I personally edit all documents for grammar, spelling, and punctuation and make any of your writing professional and spot free!
I check for grammar, tense issues, spelling, punctuation, structure, flow and consistency.

What you get:

  • One document edited in MS Word Track Changes
  • One document containing the final clean version of the file

Delivered in 12 hours!

Order now! :)

Reviews


marinamarce:Great proofreader, excellent communication, and service!

layogenic:Awesome client! Looking forward to working together again!

chriskallday:What a wonderful seller. Professional and extremely efficient (very fast turn around). Even though I went over what I wrote several times, I still missed some minor details which she caught and fixed. I am extremely happy and will definitely be back :) Thank you so much!

layogenic:Thank you for the kind words and for the tip! I look forward to working with you again. Outstanding experience!

k10official:Communication was clear, quick, kind, and precise. The service was exactly as described. I received my edited documents far before the job time ended and was more than pleased with the results. I will recommend this gig and also use again if it is available when my next projects are complete. You will not regret using layogenic.


No comments:

Post a Comment