Monday, May 28, 2018

I will provide proofreading and editing services

I will provide proofreading and editing services












About:

  1. There is no denying this gig is new! I recently saw the need to extend my proofreading and editing service to this lofty platform; where I would have the opportunity to help you improve your manuscripts through competent proofreading and editing service, at a price convenient for you

  I am well-versed and proficiently write in diverse variants of English language. You can entrust me with the sole responsibility of relieving your write ups of any form of writing impairment and impediment. 

As your book editor, I will correct and perfect your writing's
  1.  Grammar error
  2. Punctuation error
  3. Readability
  4. Plagiarism
  5. inappropriate/incorrect word usage
  6. ambiguity/vagueness,
  7. imperfect sentence structure, etc.

I work on mass projects like:

Novels, Erotica, Manuscripts, E-Books, Articles, Essays, Speeches, Blog posts, Websites contents, Business plans, etc.No order is too large, Available 24/7

Note;
I deliver 2000 words in 48 hours. But if the amount of are not in the gig extras, simply message me and I will send you a custom offer.

Please message me before placing your order,what are you waiting for,contact me now!

Reviews


mariearticulate:great seller with great work. Will purchase more of your services if needed in nearest future

eaglecontent:Excellent work, fast delivery

burnbetty:Outstanding buyer, looking forward to working on your next project.

eaglecontent:Great work, highly recommend her. Ordering this gig again in future.

burnbetty:Oustanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment