Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will type, proofread and edit content

I will type, proofread and edit content












About:

This gig includes unlimited revision requests. I will keep working on your text until you're completely satisfied.

I'm professional writer and editor with vast professional experience. I mainly focus on Creative Writing, and I also have over five years' experience editing creative content for the web. 

My Basic service includes everything necessary to make your text clean and presentable: 
  • Grammar, punctuation, spelling, and syntax review with corrections
  • Tense agreement review and correction
  • Minor sentence structure revision and rephrasing
  • Completed file delivered with Microsoft Word "track changes" enabled, plus a "clean" version with all markups deleted.

My Standard and Premium service puts my talent as a creative writer to use by:
  • Revising and re-writing your sentences and paragraphs to promote readability and clarity
  • Eliminating common style mistakes such as the use of passive voice and redundancy
  • Improving the sharpness of your text through word choice and phrasing
  • Ensuring consistent style and tone 

Reviews


yara87:Super smart and knows what she is doing professionally. Thank you so much for your kindness and punctuality.

havelocwriter:Excellent

ak77xx:She was really good, very good grammar and communication! Defo using her again.

havelocwriter:Excellent experience, great customer. Welcome for more projects.

tanvir92:BEST in class


No comments:

Post a Comment