Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your finance document

I will proofread and edit your finance document












About:

Hello,

I would be more than happy to professionally proofread, edit and rewrite your finance document (books, business plan, thesis, articles, and much, much more). My process is completely manual, That is; I will carefully read your document word for word. Being able to inspect every detail of a document is a skill i learned and effectively developed through years of writing and vetting various company business reports. I will return your document with tracked changes on, and a clean copy.

What i check:
  • Grammer & Sentence Structure
  • Spelling & Punctuation
  • Vocabulary Choice & Repetitiveness
  • Overall Flow & Fluency

Please get in touch let's get started immediately.

Rubypro.

Reviews


coshahar:3 hours turnover, wow

coshahar:2h turnaround time! amazing

coshahar:Meticulous professional output:)

coshahar:Like having my own excelled employee :)

marielletcf:Good proofreading


No comments:

Post a Comment