Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words

I will proofread and edit 1000 words












About:

Professional proofreader and editor who holds a summa cum laude Bachelor of Arts Degree in English and Creative Writing and a Master’s in English and Creative Writing. 

Place an order for my services and I will edit and proofread any text up to 2,500 words in 24 hours or less. Have a longer text that needs close attention? Check out some of my package options or send me a request for a custom order.  


I will provide a close edit of your text checking for:

  • Contextual Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence Structure
  • Style
  • Word Choice


I offer two versions of each text. One version will have Word’s track changed enabled with detailed comments to explain why I made the edits. The other version is a clean copy with all of the edits accepted and comments disabled. I am able to proofread your document in any English variant from American to British and Australian. 

Reviews


abdullah9625:great help

sarah7547:Thanks.

boyd1990:it's real was not clear understand of what waa need

sarah7547:The buyer lack understanding of English language. As you can see the statement written by the buyer I Try my best but the buyer lack English language.

mkattan0915:best writing ever thank you so much and i will contact you again sooner


No comments:

Post a Comment