Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, flow, consistency, readability, word usage.

I will edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, flow, consistency, readability, word usage.












About:

IMPECCABLE EDITING AND PROOFREADING! Books and eBooks, fiction and nonfiction, short and long alike are accepted! All you need to make your hard work sparkle and shine.

For only $5 I will FLAWLESSLY proofread and copy edit your content (1000 words), making sure to spot all plot and story issues, all the mistakes, make great suggestions, and above all, maintain YOUR author integrity, style, and composure.

Please click Contact Me and request a Custom Offer before ordering! Thank you.

2+ years of experience in editing, proofreading, and translating, along with a B.A. in Literature and Languages at UCLA (Majoring in English and Creative Writing).

Formatting is NOT converting your file into epub, mobi, or PDF. It's polishing the inside of your book to make it more professional and traditionally looking.

Let me know how I can help if you have any questions. Want comments/suggestions? CAN DO!

Click Contact Me and request a Custom Offer!

Reviews


amraamra1:Another brilliant work by this editor! My work keeps getting better and better and yet he somehow makes it even more so. I love everything you do, thank you, thank you, thank you!

karl_franz_wolf:Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you again.

aunja1:Wolfe was professional, timely, and willing to make revisions. I would use him again if the need arises. Don't hesitate to book a gig.

karl_franz_wolf:Thank you so very much. I hope we work again.

mradovan:Really fast and transparent process! The work was quick and thorough. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment