Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit 3000words in 24hr

I will proofread and edit 3000words in 24hr












About:

I am a creative writer, editor, and proofreader. I will check for all grammatical errors, punctuation, sentence fragmentation and any other error in your content.

  • I will Proofread and Edit your letters
  • I will Proofread and Edit your articles and blog post
  • I will Proofread and Edit your writeups
  • I will Proofread and Edit your web contents, About us page and Bios
  • I will Proofread and Edit your legal documents

Here you will get the best of services done for you professionally.

* Rewriting is not included in this gig, but you can check out my editing and rewriting gig for that *

Thanks

Reviews


itseshwari:Thank you.

cephasconcept:i did a perfect job

alessighazi:Geart to work with

cephasconcept:great

ackirkeby:Fluid and easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment