Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will be your professional editor and proofreader

I will be your professional editor and proofreader












About:

I will prepare your article, story or book for publication.

Some kind os texts pass through different stages of editing before publication. I offer you PROOFREADING, EDITING and COMMENTS of your text, so you can have a better quality product.

I will also check for grammar, punctuation, redaction, syntax and check the flow of the article or story.

I am story and article writer with experience.

My work is 100% unique and free from errors, puntual delivery and effective comunication.

It is very important for me, receive clear instructions for your order so I can cover all your expectations.

Please press the ❤(Favorite) button to collect my gig.

Reviews


ovasquez:understanding of the project, delivered on time, good communication

kenderponcho:Excelent communication

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment