Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your document

I will professionally proofread and edit your document












About:

Hi,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

"Communication is said to be complete when the receiver of a message understands the message been passed across by the sender of the message".

I am a skilled proofreader who is eager and prepared to proofread, research, edit your document(s) and make it easy to comprehend. I will likewise guarantee that your work will be of high qaulity and very much designed.

I will take your composed work of adoration and clean it to flawlessness, not to put my voice on it, but rather to demonstrate your work in its absolute best light. My point is to proofread and edit your document(s) to world standard.

My services include:
Ø Spelling
Ø Grammar
Ø Hyphenation
Ø Punctuation
Ø Consistency
Ø Readability
Ø Syntax
ØPhrasing



Kindly inbox me before placing an order.

Best regards,
ANNIE

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment