Friday, March 30, 2018

I will edit branding, marketing, and press release copy

I will edit branding, marketing, and press release copy












About:

Congrats on embarking on your latest project! Many wise and experienced people say that your marketing, communications and public relations are even more important than that great idea of yours. I have written and edited marketing materials for business ideas, non-profits and personal projects such as self-publishing. I would like to help you with your marketing materials - from press releases or marketing kits for your individual project or business. Please contact me for a custom quote based on your needs, the length of your report and the timeframe you are working with. Thank you

Reviews


adeave:Fantastic, will use again.

adeave:Fantastic, will use again.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment