Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will read your entire manuscript and give you thoughtful, detailed, and specific feedback.

I will read your entire manuscript and give you thoughtful, detailed, and specific feedback.












About:

For all packages, I will read through your manuscript as if I were an average reader. I will give you feedback on plot, pacing, characters, beginning, and ending. I will also give an in-depth thought to how I felt about each chapter and what might be missing or what you did exceptionally well. You will receive your manuscript back with tracked comments as if I were an average reader and a beta-reading worksheet I've created.

Basic Read:

  • tracked comments
  • some editing
  • worksheet

Thorough Read

  • tracked comments
  • heavier editing
  • worksheet
  • more suggestions

Extreme Read:

  • tracked comments
  • more editing
  • worksheet
  • more suggestions and feedback


Good luck! Hope I can help with your writing journey!

Reviews


dlgct75:Excellent reviewer. Really pleased with her work. I might have pushed her a little outside of the 'romance' genre, but she adapted to this, and I really appreciate that.

planningmadison:Outstanding Experience!

michaelpri:Absolutely awesome! She gave me many great suggestions. She was very thorough in her work and quick to respond to my questions after the gig. Great Job! And I will definitely be back!

rboog91355:Very thorough and thoughtful. Made me rethink a couple of things and pointed out my mistakes. That's what I was looking for... so thanks again!

planningmadison:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment