Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will perfectly proofred your German file, improve style and flow & provide feedback

I will perfectly proofred your German file, improve style and flow & provide feedback












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,

I'm Melanie, a native German speaker with excellent reading and writing skills.

I will...
  •  proofread your German text – up to 2000 words for $5!
  •  check your text for spelling, grammar and general readability

  • Please note: 
    No texts generated with the Google Translator please. If you have a document that needs heavy rewording, you can buy my EXTRA gig below.

    I aim for 100% customer satisfaction and always deliver 
    quality work on time! ...so German :-)

    Reviews


    nancylc4l:As always an outstanding experience. Because I don't speak German, I have no way of proof-reading or checking trust Melanie's work. But because she is native and based on past gigs, I trust her and she always over-delivers! So happy I found you, Mlenaie. Danke!

    melangkok:Thank you so much for your repeated orders and your review(s)! It's always a pleasure working with you!! :)

    zsdemi:Great work!

    melangkok:Thank you so much :)

    dmsdigital:brilliant as always :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment