Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will edit and proofread your writing for 5

I will edit and proofread your writing for 5












About:

I WILL COPYEDIT AND PROOFREAD 500 WORDS FOR $5!
Quality editorial service!

About the service:

I will edit in a word document using the 'Track Changes' function, which will then highlight the changes that I have made within the document and allow you to review what I have done more efficiently - giving you power over your work. 

When I am finished editing, I will then send you two versions back - one will show the track changes and the other will be the final edited document with all the changes accepted, giving you a quick and easy solution.

Please note that I am more than happy to work on your document until you are 100% satisfied!

_________________________________

Bulk orders? No worries!

Note: you can personalise the word count to fit your needs during the checkout process, where it says 500 words (near the top righthand corner), simply change that into how many words you need edited and it will re-determine the price for you.

_________________________________

Check out the FAQ for more information.

If you are still unsure about which editorial service is required for your needs or have any questions, please contact me and I will assist you.

Reviews


teanavaron:great communication skills. she gave wonderful comments about how I can improve on the story. will use her services again.

xemmiiex:Lovely as always!

laura_melkonian:a great experience, very friendly and pleasant relationship with the seller

teanavaron:why do i keep coming back to xemmiiex for an editing gig? the answer is simple. not only because she has an affinity for words but the time she puts into editing is crazy. thats why i love her. she not only picks up things that you- as the writer- dont. but she has this process that just works.

xemmiiex:Awesome as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment