Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will proofread your articles, books and any document

I will proofread your articles, books and any document












About:

I will carefully proofread your document and identify mistakes that may be missed by other proofreaders. I will check your document for
  • Spelling errors
  • Fluency
  • Grammatical construction
  • Flair
  • Punctuation
  • Tense continuity

This gig offers you high quality at affordable rates. You can also place orders for custom services. Thank you.

Reviews


gauravajm:It was okay kind of delivery.

pencraft:Outstanding Experience!

femisgn08:Excellent delivery. Very quick and good work done. Recommended.

pencraft:Thanks

marketingschamp:pencraft has done an excellent job and her communication was perfect. Thank you very much - I'm sure we'll use you again in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment