Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit any document

I will professionally proofread and edit any document












About:

Being a writer and co-editor, I understand perfectly the need for a well-edited document.
I will critique, proofread and edit any document up to 500 words in 24 hours.

My proofreading and editing service includes Grammar, Spell checks, Punctuation, Paragraphing, Sentence Structure, Repetition, and Readability. I will research your topic of discussion and make suggestions to improve your work quality I read documents word for word and deliver a perfect document, ready for publishing or submission. 
I  deliver a perfectly edited copy as well as a copy showing the changes made using MS words track changes.

My area of specialty is in but not limited to conversational works. e.g fiction works, non-fiction works, novels, articles, stories etc.
Contact me for a custom quote if you can't find your needs in my gig packages.
I ensure 100% confidentiality and willing to sign an NDA  to that effect.

Now, you need not worry about the quality of your documents.  Order now!!!
I look forward to working with you. 

Please Note: I DO NOT OFFER REWRITING SERVICES ON THIS GIG.

Reviews


sunkanmia:Great work once again, thanks again Adaiahcole

sunkanmia:Great Work, will come again

adaiahcole:Thanks!

derony:Outstanding experience

adaiahcole:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment