Monday, May 28, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing

I will do proofreading and editing












About:

 

I have been a sales copywriter for 6 years+ with an incredible working experience and I can write about almost any niche. I have worked in the writing and editing industry whereby grammar, spelling, punctuation and presentation are essential. 

My proofreading and editing service covers an array of documents, including novels, novellas, essays, publications, business plans, fiction, non-fiction, marketing material, blog content, and much, much more.

  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.
  • Novels, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.



What I check:
-Grammar & Punctuation
-Spelling & Word Usage
-Redundancy/Repetitiveness
-Flow & Fluency

As a bookworm, I know what makes a good story great. Without changing the tone of your writing, I'll make proper corrections so it reads easily and smoothly transitions from one paragraph to the next.

I can work with any file format, but Word documents are preferred

Note: I do not rewrite and format. If you have larger documents, Please contact me for a quote

Reviews


paradoxdreamer:Tagonist Knights Publishing would like to thank her ongoing work towards making this company a success. :-D

paradoxdreamer:Patient, easy to work with, always a wonderful experience. :-D

paradoxdreamer:One year, yes... One WHOLE YEAR (actually, about a year and a half) I have been working with her. So, if that doesn't speak of her quality, I don't know what will. :)

paradoxdreamer:She handles the unexpected well. I have a character that speaks in a language not of this planet, and she has learned to work around that.

proofread_book:Lol.... It is indeed not of this planet. Thank you very much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment