Monday, May 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit 3500 words in 24hours or less

I will proofread and edit 3500 words in 24hours or less












About:

If ‘writing is king’, then I am the queen. With over 4 years of experience in proofreading and editing, and over 1000 articles proofread and edited, some of which have been featured in Forbes and Time Magazine, I have the creativity and professional experience that can help your company succeed in driving sales and increasing customer engagement through excellent proofreading and editing. I promise to help you in anyway you might be in need of my help.

I show my work with Microsoft Word’s Track Changes.

Ordering this gig, I'll professionally proofread and edit any document up to 3500 words in 24 hours or less.I willensure all deadlines are met. Try this Gig, Love this Gig, Share this Gig.

I'll check the document for:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Hyphenation
  • Abbreviations
  • Usage
  • Numbers
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Tense issues

I willproofread and editthe following:

  • Grammar,Punctuation,Spellingand sentence fluency perfected for each order
  • Syntax,
  • Sentence structure errors
  • Novels, manuscripts, eBooks, articles, essays, speeches, blogs, websites, business plans etc.

Waiting to hear from you........

Reviews


shiningl:great communicate and patience ,

mattcalnan:Great work!

leveque_j:For 6$, \

suzzyracheal:awesome experience

mysteriouskids:Nice Nice Nice Nice


No comments:

Post a Comment