Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will proofread and copy edit your christian or ebooks

I will proofread and copy edit your christian or ebooks












About:

I am a professional copy editor with donkey years experience in content proofreading and editing.

I willproofread and edit Christian books, as well as documents, articles and website contents of 2000 words and beyond.

I would use Microsoft Word Track Changes, to track the changes made to the document and web content, so you would see what has been added or removed from the document.I would check forgrammar, punctuation, spelling, readability, consistency, and I would also rephrase poor sentence structure. And then both the tracked copy and the completed copy will be delivered to you.

I will also ensure that all scriptural passages quoted are checked word for word with the Holy Bible, from any of the commonest translations of the Holy Bible.

While proofreading and editing, I focus on fixing:

  • Spelling mistakes
  • Missing words
  • Punctuation errors
  • Capitalization
  • Style, clarity and logic.


I do not outsource - your satisfaction is my Core Objective.

If you have larger content than specified on this gig, then contact me for a quote and get great discount.

To all my prospective buyers I say thank you and God bless.

Reviews


daioner1986:Excellent delivery.Seller did justice to my work in no time as I explained the urgency of the document to him. He is such a professional and very good at what he does. Highly recommended to anyone in need of similar service like me.\n

greg442:Good buyer. Thanks for the good words.

rita442:Great seller. Always delivering high quality jobs. Quite easy to work with. Adheres to instruction and communicates well. I will keep coming back and will recommend you over and over again to prospective buyers.

greg442:Thanks...Good buyer

wtwmagazine:He seems like a trusted editor.


No comments:

Post a Comment