Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will make your writing clean, concise, and correct

I will make your writing clean, concise, and correct












About:

Your writing will look better in no time! Send me any kind of writing and I'll edit and proofread it with track changes and comments. If a particular section needs more love than the others, just let me know! My rate is $5 per 250 words (2 cents per word). 

A little about me: I'm a professional writer and editor with a degree in Literature from Harvard. I'm currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Religion from Yale. I've helped hundreds of high school and college students write better college essays, and many, many friends write better papers, theses, dissertations, and cover letters. I've also worked for a university publishing house and contributed to America's most widely-used writing textbook, The Bedford Handbook. I promise that your writing is in good hands!

Reviews


msimoneau1:She is awesome.

emmalangham:It's always a pleasure to work with Mark!

msimoneau1:Emma is fantastic!

emmalangham:Outstanding Experience!

rubenleonardi:awesome, thanks for your job.


No comments:

Post a Comment