Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will professionally proofread your document

I will professionally proofread your document












About:

Welcome to my PRO proofreading amp; editing gig! This is my favorite writing-related services I provide clients here on Fiverr.

I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with an English degree from a top university in the U.S. I havemore than 8years of experience editing:college coursework,academic amp;technical documents, brochures, e-books, Kindle texts, blog posts, full books, resumes and more.

I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine!

With this gig, you can expect:

  • Professional proofreading
  • Edits tracked in Word Document
  • 2 revisions minimum
  • Document feedback
  • Expert information for making a long-term press plan

*I am open to all custom orders, no matter the Word Count*

Let's get to work.

Reviews


tekayu1234:great work

gpee1991:Thank you.

bishup213:Great work as always. Thank you.

gpee1991:Thank you

websiterz:Just Perfect, i will hire you again for similar type of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment