Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words in spanish

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words in spanish












About:

I am a native Spanish speaker who holds a BA & MA from the University of London with many years of experience editing, writing, proofreading and translating all types of documents and books from English into Spanish. 

$0.027 per word

I guarantee a highly professional service with NO SOFTWARE INVOLVED. 

For the Basic Service, I'll send you my corrections and comments, editing style, spelling, grammar mistakes, etc. using Word correction tools. For the Standard Service, I WILL SEND YOU TWO COPIES, ONE WITH THE WORD TRACK CHANGES, so you can see your mistakes, and A CLEAN COPY WITH THE CORRECTIONS INCLUDED. In addition to this, for the Premium Service, I will offer a FEEDBACK on the translation and suggestions for alternative sentences and expressions, plus will accept up to TWO revisions. I'LL READ THE DOCUMENT AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY TO MAKE SURE IT'S PERFECT.  

I ONLY WORK WITH FORMATS EASILY EDITED, i.e.: WORD, EXCEL. 

I DON'T PROOFREAD & REWRITE TRANSLATIONS DONE WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE OR SIMILAR SOFTWARE. THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED A TRANSLATION AND CHARGED AS SUCH.    

Reviews


albert_planet:Perfecto, muchas gracias! Genial y muy rĂ¡pido ;)

vasilisaborisov:I really like work with this Seller) Thank you, Miriam

vasilisaborisov:Perfect done work!

vasilisaborisov:Very reliable and responsible person, thank you very much!

jonathanbmorley:Rubiabel was phenomenal and incredibly quick to turn around my humongous order. She went above and beyond in terms of our contract, and I will be back for more without hesitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment