Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book

I will proofread and edit your book












About:

I'm a native English speaker. I have Master's in English-Literature, and I have been trusted with thousands of books from all over the world.

I accept books inALLcategories!

I Will Correct:

· Typographical Errors

· Grammatical Mistakes

· Run-On Sentences

· Punctuation

· Sentence Fragments and Lengths

· Spelling

· Apostrophes

· Comma Usage and Splices

· Capitalization

· Tenses

· Logical Flow and Sentence Structure

·I also use MS Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.


Flora Brown

Reviews


author1115:Love her work. Eagle eyes.

florabrown247:Thanks. Great buyer.

lauraslivinski4:Great seller. A+++. I recommend this gig.

florabrown247:You are a great writer! It was a pleasure working with you.

smithangelsmith:Florabrown did an excellent job on my book. Her turnaround was fast and of great quality. She attached two copies, one track changed and a ready to use version and also provides proofs of editing. Very professional and friendly with an excellent outcome. Thanks, Florabrown I will definitely come back for future needs


No comments:

Post a Comment