Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will edit, proofread, polish, and beta read your project.

I will edit, proofread, polish, and beta read your project.












About:

Fiction is my favorite category of projects. The only thing I love more than a good story is helping to make it even better.

Message me BEFORE purchasing a gig or risk me cancelling it. Each project is unique, and I  prefer to create a custom gig that fits your project.


I offer:

- Fast turn around
- Corrected spelling errors
- Corrected grammar and syntax errors
- Corrected punctuation
- Reworked awkward sentences
- Professional Polish for an added sparkle
- General feedback

I use Microsoft Word, with Track Changes on.

Reviews


gaiavsm:Outstanding seller! Phantastic work!

natured:Fantastic work as always!! \nThanks so much!

emberstoflames:Another outstanding project! :)

gaiavsm:Smart, professional, fast and with excellent service. This is the outstanding seller you could wish for.

emberstoflames:I learn so much from your projects! \u003c3


No comments:

Post a Comment