Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will edit, proofread, or rewrite any piece written in English.

I will edit, proofread, or rewrite any piece written in English.












About:

I will review your document and return it in a timely manner. I will check grammar and mechanics for all packages. For the premium package, I will consider the overall flow of the document and leave comments regarding positives and negatives. The more time I have to review your document, the more in depth my review will be. Tracy

Reviews


limaiahassink:She didn't read all the docs I sent her, had to tell her again to look at the docs I sent (after the time of delivery). She copy pasted, without sourcing it and didn't even read what she copy pasted. \n\nVery bad work.

techniez000:Outstanding Experience!

tracycols:Outstanding Experience!

techniez000:Outstanding Experience!

tracycols:outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment