Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will proofread 7,000 words in no more than 7 days

I will proofread 7,000 words in no more than 7 days












About:

Have you ever read a book that had lots of errors? Misspelled words, incorrect punctuation, and odd or repetitive phrases are distracting. I'm slightly OCD about my writing, and that trickles over to what I read as well. Writing errors cause me to stumble over the error I've just read and pull me out of the story, making it difficult to get back into it at times. This is especially true when it happens repeatedly within the same document. Sometimes it even turns me off to buying or reading something else by the same author.

If you fear this problem with your work, I'm here to help!

will accept MS Word or Google Doc files. With these files I can track changes and return your work to you with all of my changes shown and easy for you to accept or reject each one at a time or all at once.

I am pretty easy to work with and open to suggestions, but if you have specific things you want me to look for or a certain time period you need your work done by, please contact me before placing your order, so that we can make sure I'm able to meet your demands.

I look forward to reading your work!

Reviews


jamiljay:first class work and service, purely talented, one of the best on fiverr

jordanprice514:Outstanding Experience!

jamiljay:100% Quality Service :)

jordanprice514:Outstanding Experience!

jamiljay:You're a true treasure. Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment