Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread within 24 hours

I will professionally edit and proofread within 24 hours












About:

Business Editing and Proofreading Services

The Professional Expertise You Need, Only When You Need It

 

Let a highly experienced editor provide a proofreading and editing service for your documents! I will accurately treat your manuscript, other documents as I would treat my own and give it the duty and care it deserves.

So if you feel your writing needs a fresh pair of eyes and a certain amount of tweaking, let me go over it and make subtle improvements - or drastic ones if you prefer. I will ensure that your work is error-free, polished, and consistent while maintaining the voice, style, and feel of the piece.

My aim is to make you happier and more confident in your work.

My Gig checks:

Grammar 

punctuation 

spelling 

Consistency

Sentence structure 

Readability

 

I accept manuscripts like:

Short stories

E-mails (personal or business)

Technical documents

E-books (Both fiction or non-fiction) 

NOTE: I keep all communication on the Fiverr platform - therefore, I will not be giving out my phone number or email address. This is to ensure that, in case of dispute, there is a record of everything that has been said.

Thank you

Reviews


masterpress10:\nHe perfectly and professionally proofread my article very fast. I would highly recommend that you deal with her. Thanks a lot and I will definitely seek his wonderful service again!!!

rrsigma:She was very responsive and met my time crunch deadline. Great results, and I look forward to working with her again!

editor_boss:Wonderful Experience. Thanks so much!

dabbielee:Really good quality service! I have tested a few proofreading services here on Fiverr, and even if they were slightly cheaper there is no comparison with the quality editor_boss offers. This is the place to go if you really care about your text. Will buy again for sure! Thank you

editor_boss:Awesome Experience... Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment