Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will provide a full page of analysis, critique, commentary, and revision suggestions

I will provide a full page of analysis, critique, commentary, and revision suggestions












About:

I have a BFA in poetry and I want to spread the passion for craft! If you're writing poems and you want someone with a trained eye to take a look at them and give you honest, informed feedback, send them my way. I will be creatively critical, kind, and timely. If you have questions or concerns, if you want me to focus on something specific, or if you're stuck on a particular aspect of the piece, bring that to my attention. I can't make the poem what you want it to be, only you can do that, but I can share my tools and my perspective with you.

Reviews


adeimantus:Once again, excellent work!

elitedude:Great experience, I got some good insight and it seemed like they really tried to capture the essence of it in order to give appropriate feedback.

adeimantus:Rare insight and exceptional poetic sensibilities. Highly recommended.

adeimantus:Superb job!

audreygidman:A joy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment